Sunday, March 1, 2009

Movin' on Out

(this is from Friday...)

I've been grappling with a fair amount of computer issues/diarrhea over the last few days, and I'm happy to report that the former was worse than the latter, but both are on the mend. We've been staying with some nice folks over our last few days in Uganda and should be in Kenya and maybe even Tanzania by the end of the weekend. We're moving this business along.

One thing that's clear as I leave Uganda is that if I were to go nowhere else on this trip, it would have been a wonderful experience, just because Uganda has been so interesting, so photogenic, and the people have been so nice. And yet, I'm not sure that I would jump at the chance to return. And that's a bit strange because I love stories, have collected a bunch, have felt safe, have been treated very generously, but it's not gotten under my skin like some other places I've visited...yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment