Friday, February 19, 2010

Djibouti or Bust (the international version) Is Back!

Djibouti or Bust, the travel blog, is back. I’m keeping the same blog name since not only is it fun to say, but also because I’ve not made it to Djibouti, and I don’t see myself as a bust quite yet. As you may know, I’m about to spend six weeks in Indonesia and environs, and if I’m able to collect half as many interesting stories as I did last year in East Africa, I’ll be a very lucky man. Once again, I’ll be working with several international nonprofit organizations, which I expect will take me to some off-the-beaten-track places and through which I’ll meet some fascinating people. Not sure how many photos I’ll include this year, as these are quite frankly a pain in the ass to upload while traveling, but you’re all invited to the slide show in the spring/early summer to see all of these. In the meantime, enjoy the stories and please, please post comments on the blog. Those make writing especially fun for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment