Sunday, August 23, 2009

People Love Djibouti!

I presented my new 90 minute slide show to a group of strangers on Friday night, and the woman who coordinated the event got a whole host of unsolicited comments about the event. Here are some of them (I've removed the names since these were forwarded to me, but maybe folks in attendance will chime in with their own thoughts about the show):

“I really had a wonderful time. Moses' slide show was amazing; not only are the photos beautiful, but he also provides a witty and touching narration of his thoughts and experiences from when he took the photos. I can't believe this Born into Brothel-esk slide show was free. ”

“Firstly, A big thank you to Moses for opening up his studio to all of us. Great food and nice photolog presentation. Brought back a lot of memories of my childhood and safaris through East Africa. Inspired me to hit the books and brush up my Swahili.”

“Great evening, great food, great people and Moses is very entertaining and educational. My daughter even loved his slide show.”

“It was a well organized party and the slide show was excellent!”

“Everything was awesome, the food, people and the slideshow was especially informational and entertaining. I had a wonderful time!”

“Great food and people, travel photos to boot. If only a small band of raccoons had ran through the place, stealing little morsels of food and startling people, then it would have been perfect.”


Again, if you're interested in hosting a slide show, all you need is 20 people and a couple hours. Find all the info here!

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks good in your posting.
    That will be necessary for all. Thanks for your posting.
    Bathmate

    ReplyDelete